3000 miles & so far so good.

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Dave-748, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Well almost 3 months have passed since i bought my 916 from Gary here on the forum.
    All in all it as been great fun, i have managed to get out and about at least once a week nice and early for a Sunday morning run with a few mates, however two of them own Panigale's so it
    it like riding with i giant bungee between us.
    We have mainly rode around Cambridgeshire / Essex or up to Stratford upon Avon as it is a nice run first thing with empty roads.

As luck would have it i have found a "local dealership" at St Neots where the bike will be going in for a good "once over" during the winter.
    At the moment the bike is in the garage with the heater on as it is also my office ....... saves the paperwork going damp :biggrin: but i have had a Great first 3000 miles in just under 3 months.

So just thought i would post up a few pic's and also to say top marks to Gary who sold me the bike back on July 1st it has been a fantastic time,and i have not regretted buying it for one minute.

Best of all i am now planning a interesting Lands end to John O'Groats 10 day ride next year so all looking good. And yes the bike will be out of the garage on the nice crisp winter morning's as well.

Have fun a few pic's :biggrin: but at least you can always find a yellow one in the car park with ease :upyeah:
    Happy travels
    Dave.

bike-1.jpg bike-2.jpg bike-3.jpg bike-5.jpg

bike-1.jpg

bike-2.jpg

bike-3.jpg

bike-4.jpg

bike-5.jpg

#1 Dave-748, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dave, looks like you've got a well looked after machine there, and as you say credit to Gary for that, also looks like you've had some great rides out! Here's to many more.

3. Nice work buddy :smile:

4. Nice, thats what its all about, using it as intended:upyeah:

5. I am a really big fan of YELLOW now ,I think it shows the shape of the bike off to it's best.:wink:

6. Oooo it's...... Yellow !!

;-) seriously some nice pics there and sounds like your having fun times
    Enjoy

7. I wish I had your Photoshop skills.

Or your photographic ones.

8. yeah

#9 peter james, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  9. Great pictures - love your photography work :cool:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information