696+ Abs 2013 Dark Stealth, 2300 Miles, £5295

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Martin696, May 7, 2014.

1. Due to health reasons, I can no longer ride a bike, so have to sell my monster that I bought new in June last year. It's got 2300 miles on the clock, had it's 1000km service at Ducati Aylesbury and hasn't needed another since (first year one will be due soon). The bike is being sold as standard, unmolested. I do have a full Termi kit that could be sold with it, and a large givi case and bracket. There is a Scott oiler and a biketrac included.

[​IMG]

2. Really sorry your health isn't allowing u to enjoy the bike anymore but all the best for the sale and more importantly for your ongoing health. I'll ask around for u, a mate wanted one but think he has gone cold on it.

3. Thanks Phil :)

4. Martin, really sorry to read this. I did wonder why I no longer saw your bike at the station. Good luck with the health issue.

5. Thanks Marc, unfortunately I wasn't expecting to have a stroke at the ripe old age of 39 when I bought the bike :-( Still, I've recovered so am happy that life goes on at least :) I just can't risk it happening again while on two wheels.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I can understand that. I had a heart attack at 39 and went through a phase of becoming very dizzy at times a few weeks before it happened. Very frightening when it happened in a car. Luckily I was not into bikes at that time and now tablets control the heart and am fine. Good luck.

7. That's crap news - good luck on all fronts sir!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information