696 exhaust options

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Martin696, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Hi All, what good options are there out there for nicer sounding exhausts for my 696? I have heard a lot about the termignonis (not sure I've spelt that correctly), what others are there? The termi's seem very expensive!!

2. I rode a 696 a couple of years ago that Leo Vince exhausts and I thought they were great and cheaper than Termis too.
    Can I ask how old your bike is ? If it is less than 2 and still under warranty be careful what you do in case you invalidate the warranty. Non approved exhausts might result in a claim being knocked back if you are unlucky enough to have a problem.

3. The bike is 2 months old :) Good point about the warranty... I'm going to OYB on Saturday so will ask them.

4. Good thread / question. If you go down the Lea Vince route, is it just a case of slipping on the new end cans or is it, new set up / ECU / air filter / re-map etc etc etc........

5. Don't do it! Save your money for the Streetfighter! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think I may have found some Termi's on the Monster Owners forum :) Streetfighter is a few years off yet, but wow, that dark stealth one at H cafe last weekend was gorgeous!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information