For Sale 749 '03

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by yets, Oct 20, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .SOLD.

Gladly went to a member here who will do a fine a job job looking after her.

20230906_144709.jpg 20230906_144709.jpg 20230906_144655.jpg 20230906_144709.jpg 20230906_144655.jpg

20230906_144735.jpg

20230906_144746.jpg

#1 yets, Oct 20, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Hi Yets, Where abouts are you located?

3. Hey, based in in Wiltshire, near Swindon

4. Good bike for the money

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. Dropping this to £2500 before I have to go on the wild west of other selling sites. Forgot to mention, chain had plenty of life and changed the rear sprocket size to 41 (or 42, can't remember ).

6. Hi Yets, im interested in this but I cant Pm you as Ive only just registered.
    Send me a message on here and i can send you my details.
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. Hi @Sheppy7755 , thanks for the interest. I did have somebody quite keen to take it but they've now gone radio silent. Let me get in touch with them and see what they say

• Like Like x 2
  8. Not a problem. Let me know asap, can come and get it Saturday if youre about.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Sorry to be pushy, any update?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sorry to keep you holding on, not trying to waste anybody's time. I'm still waiting to hear back from the original guy interested. I'm trying to be fair to those interested. I've messaged him and also there is somebody else who has asked. I've explained the situation to that person too. I'm ask admin to check in on them as that person is a long time member also.

Sorry about this, as I said I'm not trying to waste your time

• Like Like x 1
  11. First one first served.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I agree but first one hasn't responded to any of my messages for over a week

13. sell to the guy whos talking to you then.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Thanks, I'm just trying to be respectful to everyone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Correct, you are, but the original one appears to be ignoring you

I agree with @cookster

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. If other 2 buyers pull out I am also interested

• Like Like x 1
  17. I may be completely wrong here, but, the way that I understood @cookster ,first with the money gets it

I understand that first to comment saying they want to buy it, is technically the first, but, if the first to comment has not responded in over a week, they get demoted to the back of the queue

As far I would be concerned, the first to commit, as in, pay in full, or, at the very least, pay a non refundable deposit, gets the item

Now, if I had the space, it would have been in my garage on the 21st of October, simple, straightforward, contact the seller, pay for it, and bring it home, none of this messing about, enquiring then ignoring shite

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Whilst I don't disagree with your logic (or @cookster 's) I'm confident the seller has his own reasons and is eminently capable of deciding what to do when & with whom...

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. It may well be he’ll not ever get back if it’s been a week or so since he last communicated.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information