7500 mile service costs

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by kwack, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Hi,

Will be getting the 1st annual service done in June and was wondering what likely costs are to be, been quoted in region of £350. Seems a bit steep for what is essentially an oil service and is Minor or so I am led to believe.

Has anyone else had theirs done and what was the cost?

Cheers
    Kwack

2. Just had my first annual done on an 848 evo at JHP. Came in at about the £200 mark, which was a nice surprise as I was expecting about £350 too. Have a look on their website, pretty sure they have a servicing plan price list.

*edit* just looked, seems the link says check back soon now. I'm working away at the moment as well otherwise I'd go check the receipt, but I'm pretty certain it was about £200. May depend on which bike it is too.

#2 Matt DWrecker, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2013
  3. Ducati have just changed the transparent service schedule on 1199 for the 7500 mile service if you have covered that mileage it is 3hours but if you have not done the mileage and its just an annual service its now 2 hours

4. Only done 2000 miles so hopefully a bit cheaper. To be fair they did mention that Ducati say a RRP based on hours and they will adjust based on mileage

5. What bikes it on. Mine was in that region if I recall as I had to have valve shims checked too. I'd done 7.5k

edit: just read^^. If you've only done 2k should be a lot cheaper as its a service based on time not mileage.

6. Couple of hundred tops should see it done with that mileage, and thats' treating it to 300V :upyeah:

7. Had mine done £320 1800 miles

• Like Like x 1
  8. Just had my v4 done and it was £300 inc vat

9. I was at Ducati Glasgow on Friday there and got quoted £295 including VAT for an annual service for my V4, it has 3800 miles.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information