848 EVO CORSE SE

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by 848 Ash, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 848 EVO CORSE SE for sale. It's the red, white and black version July 2012, 2000 miles and immaculate. It has a Ducati Pole Position ( think that's what it's called) seat and Ducati rear ride height adjuster in box!
    Looking for £7800 as it stands. It needs new tyres (still on originals) and first service. Now we have some better weather I'll get it booked in and done, but the price will go up.
    Bit of a bargain I think, but it's not my only bike, my circumstances have changed (all good, but just not in UK much), and I seem to jump on my Triumph Speed 3 when I do have time.
    If I don't sell I'll be in touch to sort out some Spanish track days as that's where I spend a fair bit of time now.
    Cheers, Ashley.

2. If you threw up some pics it would probably help....

3. Hi Mark, it seems I'm in a similar position to Martylemoo on here. Same bike etc., just that I have now semi retired to Spain and would like to have a bike out there. I have been offered £7200 to £7500 part ex and like Martylemoo have nothing to loose by letting someone on here have a bargain, whilst giving myself more options to buy. I'm out to Spain on 20th May and will trailer a new bike out with me when I go, so will part ex in the coming week unless someone on here wants to pick up a bargain.
    Mark feel free to call me 07711 281282. Cheers, Ashley.

4. Hi Mark, it seems I'm in the same position as Martylemoo on here. Same bike etc.
    Yes, I can move on price as am now looking to part ex, so have nothing to loose if someone on here picks up a bargain whilst I have more options. I am the only owner, bought new from P&H Gatwick.
    07711 281282. Ash.

5. Any chance of a couple of pics if this is still available?

6. Give him a ring, Geeez!

7. It's sold. The search continues......

8. I'm sorry guys but the bike was sold today. Ash.

9. I couldn't resist it, beautiful bike ! Thanks for your help Ash, the bike is safely here in one piece, hopefully go out for a blast tomorrow (weather permitting) TT here we come...

10. Sorry ! Someone snapped up the other one before me Sunday morning so I had to be quick

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information