848 rear shock options

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by simmytt, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Just taken out the standard rear shock on my 848 trackbike because the adjuster rings are seized up.I can find ohlins ttx,racetech and a couple of others all around £1200,is there anything else out there cheaper?,not alot of used stuff about,the odd 1098/1198 ohlins every now and then.Any other options or any body want to offload a rear shock ?

2. Nitron? Built to suit your weight. Or send the Showa to ktech for them to work their magic.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Revs Racing in Stourbridge supply Wilbers shocks and forks. The bits are built to suit weight and style at the factory then tweaked once the guys fit them.

Revs Suspension Services

4. TTX man here, altho I kow quote a few Challenge guys prefer the ktech item for similar money

5. Nitron look good and well priced but dont list a 848.Revs are just up the road from me so i will give them a ring,TTX is top of the wish list but just cant bring myself to part with that sort of money but i suppose it would retain most value if ever sold !

6. Wilbers shocks seem quite good value,made specifically for you weight and valved accordingly,5 year warranty,free set up and good spares back up,approx 1/3rd cheaper than ohlins ect,just i have never heard of them,anyone have any info on them ?

7. K-tec dds.

8. Maxton?

9. +1. Got Maxton stuff on a Triumph Speed triple and its amazing

10. Maxton for me without a doubt

Do Not Sell My Personal Information