For Sale 900ss Vee Two Camshafts For Sale

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by NCR900, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there; I've just sold my 900SS café racer project, so I have a pair of new (NOS) 900SS performance cams for sale. They are V2034 cams from the highly regarded Vee Two Engineering in Australia. they are unused and in the original box, complete with setup sheets, timing info and even a sheet of V2 stickers. The cams are coated with a preservative coating which has attracted fluff etc. (think of a boiled sweet in a school blazer pocket), and should be good as new underneath. They might look scruffy in the pictures, but it's just a surface coating and bits of dirt and fluff stuck to it - the cams have never neen fitted.

Spec. is IO 25 BTDC, IC 55 ABDC, EO 45 BBDC, EC 5 ATDC. Lobe centres are 105 degrees inlet, 110 exhaust. These are reputed to be an excellent performance camshaft. Although sold for the 900, I'm sure they'd fit a multitude of 2V belt twin Ducati's.

These were very expensive, in the region of £600 with carriage and taxes, so they represent a real bargain at only £185 to forum members. If I put them on flea bay I'd be looking to achieve a lot more than that, so at this price they are an absolute bargain.

900SS V2 Cams (1).JPG

900SS V2 Cams (3).JPG

900SS V2 Cams (5).JPG

#1 NCR900, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Now sold.

3. Thread closed :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information