For Sale 959 - Road Fairings/lights Etc

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by Wasey, Oct 19, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Just in the process of stripping down my 959 for full time track use, spent ages trying to decide if I want to keep all the road gear but think this will be my track bike for a few years at which point I probably wont remember how to or being more honest wont be bothered to put it back together to get the extra few quid of it being a road bike with MOT ETC.

So, looking around dont see many full road set fairings come up with the light units all in one. Seen a front light unit sell on Ebay for 190, and random side panels seem to sell but not seen any full sets and I am not sure I want to split it up as soon as one bit is gone becomes more hassle shifting and sending bits.

Good condition with no marks, do have some stickers from track use on but happy to spend an hour taking them off if worth more in plain condition?

Will get some pics of bits up if any interest but they in several boxes at moment.

So, guess the question is does anyone even want a full set? Any idea of what they are worth appreciated, or of course open to any sensible offers or advice?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information