998s Final Edition

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Big46fan, Sep 10, 2016.

1. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Just a few pics of this beauty

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
  2. Lovely, yours?

3. Sexy and you know it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah it's mine

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ohhhh sir !

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's what she used to look like the previous owner butchered her so had her stripped down and full respray to restore her to how she should be still few bits to do but not far off image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lovely  :thumbsup:
    Would you mind sharing a ball park figure of the cost for the respray? I recently dropped mine and scratched the fairing and mirror casing, I'm wondering if I should go ahead and get the whole bike spayed while I'm at it.

8. Biggins, dream machine quoted £1386 inc vat for full respray, got it done at race paint which are near Nottingham for just a bit cheaper but still a great job. Adam @ v-duo in lincoln sorted it, top bloke.

9. Thanks for the information. I'll have to try and get some quotes, I'm expecting that it might be a little more expensive when further south tax is added.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cracking job!

11. Great job you've done there. That's a beautiful bike. :upyeah:

I wasn't even aware this model was oficially designated with a yoke plaque. :Watching: They say you learn something every day.

12. The exh cans don't seem to be fitting within the seat unit. Is the seat not fully down?

13. Probably not been messing around with it and probably just not pushed it down it'll be ok not gonna do many miles on her. Got a 996 for sale as am looking at getting a track day bike.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information