Agip Stickers

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Steben, Jan 6, 2021.

1. When I had my 916 in 94 I had Agip stickers for it and I would like very similar now. Each colour was like an overlay so there were ridges in the sticker, I have ordered 2 sets over the last year and i don't like them . The ones on my 888 now we're a stop gap and are bugging me! Does anyone know who does the type of decal I'm on about ? Cheers.

2. 51F40D1B-9C8B-4A15-89DD-9891E2716DD5.jpeg
    Something like this?

3. Send Image Works an email. The can make you pretty much anything & they are quick, friendly and reasonable.

http://www.bike-stickers.com/homepage.htm

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you want the multi-layered feel you probably need to find an old- school vinyl printer still using wet ink screen printing technique. Almost everyone now uses laserjet or inkjet which is deposited in one pass and does not build up any ink thickness

5. Cheers all, I was hoping to go to some events last year to see what's about and what I like Carr they seem small ., could try image works as i had the campione stickers off them. Might try carbon trader as the size looks good. Cheers Jon trying to turn back the clock is not always easy

6. Iv also found the agip stickers dont enjoy being polished as the ink is easily removed.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. I picked up some Agip stickers from a stand at Assen, about 2001. They're in the garage somewhere, but I didn't use them because they had the thick, black outline like the ones posted by Carr, whereas my existing ones have a thin black outline. There seems to be a variation in size and angle of fixing of these...

agip.JPG

8. I've taken them off every bike I've owned... I don't use Agip or Eni products. :)

For the same reason, my 851 doesn't have a Michelin sticker on the swingarm... :joy:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information