V2 Akra Full System Too Loud

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Fraz, Jun 20, 2021.

1. My V2 came with the full system already installed, it looks immense and sounds amazing, but loud! Obnoxiously so.
    Do the Akra baffles actually tone it down a bit? I've read they don't make much difference, so wondered about pipewerx db killers.

2. The Akra baffles are ok. Still loud but not obnoxious.

3. I thought they came with the baffles already in?

4. Depends on the system. The race type systems have removable baffles. The street type have fixed baffles.

5. I thought on the V2, there was only one choice of Akras?

6. There is only 2 choice of Akrapovic for the V2, the slip ons (with removable baffle) and full system with removable baffles, all listed as off road only now

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anyone tracked a V2 in the UK with anything other than a standard system on?
    I'm shortly to have delivered a new V2 and was wondering whether to get the full system fitted before it arrives but doubt it would pass a UK Noise test?

8. JHP Ducati Cov do some custom baffles to bring the noise down to track levels, but my standard one now blows 102 so the Akras must be much louder.

9. Hi Jamie,

So the JHP Custom baffles will bring a Full Akra System down to 102 or less?

10. That's what I'm told. Also hear MHP are able to do something too. I'd give em a ring first of course, don't just take my word for it before you plough several thousand on a system you can't use on track

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information