Another YELLOW panigale

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by mito22, Aug 23, 2012.

• Like Like x 4
  1. Hmmmm, i like it

2. WOW !!! Thats looks great :upyeah:

3. A bit flying banana.

4. Not normally a fan of yellow Ducatis but I really like that

Mark

5. Woooow! That makes the red version look dull (which it is actually). The yellow brings out all the subtle curves and lines much better than the bland red.
    I'd ride that in a heartbeat if I could buy some asbestos trousers to insulate me from that exhaust pipe heat, but that's another subject.

6. Lovely, I much prefer the yellow to red!
    Does anyone remember the 900ss bevel drive in the 1970`s that had a zebra paint job ? I searched on the internet but cant see it at all.

7. Nice,kind of suits it well.

8. Bring on the pearl white.

9. Looks a bit...slow to me :tongue:

10. Should be taken out and shot for rim tape but red rim tape on a yellow bike should have a public flogging first.

11. I'd like to see white number boards on that :upyeah: but dont you think that the actual area on the nose and tail for numberboards is becoming so much smaller and what with the exhaust config numbers will soon be on the slab side of the fairing

12. common and slow now :wink:

13. +1

• Like Like x 1
  14. +1 :smile:

15. Totally agree. Attention to detail is the devil of a good job. Like the yella, but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease...yella rim tape too!

16. One of the guys who came to WDW brought a yellow Panigale - he'd not even run it in to the point of its first service, spent most of the trip in the van, but when he got it out it attracted a lot of attention. Even I (not normally a yellow bike fan) thought it looked rather good. He claimed it was the first yellow one.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information