Anyone Fancy Mugello 13-16 Sept?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Dave, Aug 4, 2013.

1. This was sold out but Focused Events are selling additional places on a 'track only' basis. There are a couple of spaces for bikes in the van that a group of us are using to get our bikes there and back (they are a professional Euro bike transport service). If anyone is interested please let me know.

2. Hi all

if anyone fancies doing Mugello next month, some friends of mine have organised a professional bike transporter to ship 5 bikes to and from mugello for £450 (all inc vat and insurance etc). this is for a door to door (providing your not a million miles far from london) so no need to drop the Bike off at the track day compainies. zero hassle, maximum fun

to make the numbers work we need a couple more bikes, if your interested please PM me and i will pass on his details

3. As ever FE selling have a job bob trips ........

4. Following some cancellations they have a few full package spaces going with hotel & bike transport included. Managed to bag one myself :)

5. Hmmm you know I'll be on holiday in Italy then anyway, now if I could get the bike over...

6. Anyone else booked?

7. probably not, and for 2 reasons i suspect.

1. No one really likes FE

and

2. No one really likes FE.

8. 3.No one likes FE.

9. Hmmmmm - I think I may be finding out why.

10. lol, its amazing how the attitude of the owner is enough to make ppl not want to go on what are generally very well run events in my experience.

if FE could somehow do without Kevin.... :D

dave, personally i say fuck it, we are going to ride mugello,
    if that means having to deal with a beardie tyrant for a couple of days, i can live with that :)

if this doesnt do it for you then your not alive

#10 funkatronic, Aug 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
  11. Come do Cartagena in Nov with No Limits...

12. i might well come along for that, theres a load of UK Monster people doing it so it will be great trip

13. I'm tempted - will take a look at my calendar.

14. Me and a mate booked out Sun 9am LGW, back Thurs 1510. Looking for 2 more to share a car...

15. I have to work the Sat and Sun so if I do fly out it will be Sunday evening.

16. going in october :) txfor vid !

Do Not Sell My Personal Information