Anyone In Cheltenham Area?

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Lazza, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Currently working in Cheltenham for the next week or three, have my Hyper with me if anyone is about for a run?

2. Could be. Definitely next week

3. Ah ok - might be bringing Hyper home on Friday tho so next week might be bikeless :-(

4. Depends how this week goes. Meant to be out tm night, van being collected weds and oulton thurs then travelling Friday...so much for a week off lol

5. Where you heading friday? lol. I messed up my return flight booking ffs and have to get my new toy home (was going to freight it) to Ireland so I'm thinking of riding to Holyhead Thurs night most likely. Im probably back next week too - but without the Hyper!

6. Always happy just to meet up for a beer and bike talk! Only 20 min up the road. Maybe @cookster fancies a beer...

7. @Lazza hi matey im in cheltenham could go for a blast tomorrow after work if your about??

8. If fella wasn't coming to buy my van I'd join you

9. Fella coming to collect van about 1930 so may be able to strecth a short run ;) you fellas going out?

10. Hi @cookster and @bradders

Don't know Cheltenham well at all I'm afraid, currently working in Alstone Lane and staying at the Wyastone Hotel on Parabola road. Should finish work around 6:30 to head to hotel, if you guys want to meet / beer at Harry Cooks or All Bar One on the Promenade I can do that. Am open to suggestions mobile is 07769744944 should you be out on bike this evening! Cheers
    Laz

11. hi @Laz i can meet you there for a quick blast if ya like?? il be on my white 1198 blue leathers

12. Cool @cookster where is that?? Harry Cooks/Promenade area? Sounds good! Ill be there from 6-6:30 - what time you thinking?

13. i can be there for 6 mate, i can meet you on the corner of parabola road if ya like??

14. Might be too late to suggest this... Last Cotswold Bikers Night meet of the season at the Red Lion, Wainlode tonight, should be a good turn out.

Will be there on the White MV Turismo, say hello if you're there :hand:

• Like Like x 1
  15. shame, I need to be home by 7

16. Was a good little blast out! Then a few beers up the pub. Though I was a bit late.:Banghead:

17. Don't rub it in... although van gone and £750 better off :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Always next time mate

Do Not Sell My Personal Information