anyone on cadwell open pitlane on June 25 th

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by kope999R, May 1, 2013.

1. found that NO LIMITS trackevent right in between Donington and Brands ... :)

it's an open pitlane 'only for experienced trackriders'.... hope that by then , i will be... :)
    looks pritty akward track... hope they will allow me to find my way around it...

but just 80 miles from donington , so pritty interesting and not waisting the day

3 full days... cost of ferry well covered ! :)

#1 kope999R, May 1, 2013
    Last edited: May 1, 2013
  2. Kope, don't want to piss on your bonfire, but what's the noise limits at the days you've booked?

3. I'm tempted.

4. Alas I am there the week before for 2 days

5. Evening TD's are usually quiet days...

6. Btw Cadwell is awesome; like a favourite B road without potholes, mud and traffic coming the other way. I go fairly well there too :)

7. What Bradders said. It's like a country lane at times.

Mind you, if you do the bit of local road thereabouts (near Bourne, IIRC), you won't fear Cadwell. That local road is known as "The Rollercoaster" and for good reason, too :biggrin:

8. I think 105 .anyway : I run the killers abd with thr mwr airfilter it further cuts engine noise . The engine is what pushes the noise levels upwards .. We ll just have to see .. I measured whrn on the dyno at 6 k and didn t get byond 96 ... So not to worried ..
    Tx

• Like Like x 1
  9. Check out the guides on Visordown. Good to get a headstart. And open pit tends to be full of racers, incl national level ones so keep an eye out

10. it's the only thing i'm a bit frisky about... i'll be dead slow (in comparison) and there is not a lot of room to go ... :) but i'm there anyway so i'll perhaps just have a look... and wait for a dead moment... :) i'll sleep in the van to compensate ... :) :)

11. Im sure Cadwell is 105 regardless. Fancy it????

12. Its fine there are loads of passing places. Sure its narrow but anyone who knows the track can slip by easily if they are that much quicker...and wait til you charge up the mountain ;-)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information