899 Anyone Seen A Second Hand 899 For Sale Yet?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by comesunt, Apr 26, 2014.

1. I've been looking but nothing seen yet... I might be looking to get one once I've come back from European jaunt in July...

Need to work out what the delta will be from my 2010 848...

Bob

2. ET -your thread awaits!

:D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Riders had two but they wanted £11950 for them

4. Moto rapido have their demo bike for sale.

5. Yep, seen a few demos, but was hoping to see a few more genuine second hand at a cheaper price... I saved about 20% by buying my car at 6 months old... Looks like there is no chance of that at the moment with an 899...

• Like Like x 1
  6. When I bought Eva two years ago, it was four weeks old with 281 miles on the clock and I saved a couple of grand. The guy who originally bought it had just passed his test and found it was too much for him so swapped it for a Monster.

However this time round I've not seen any "genuine" second hand 899's for sale, only the odd demo bike. And at not much discount either from new. Hence why I have bought new. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Greedy fuka forces sale should say not blame the baby .

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. theres two white ones on autotrader, both with termi's and low miles (60 And 160) at £11.3k and £11.5k.

• Like Like x 1
  9. greed fkin twat ive been offered less for a 1199 dick head

• Like Like x 1
  10. Who's gonna pay that when you can buy a new one from a dealer for £2k less?

Maybe he'd like to buy some magic beans I have too :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Pani base for sale 7500 miles one carefull owner never been over 6k revs 20 k new goldfish forces sale .

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. does that come with a free bag of chips

• Like Like x 1
  13. Aye stone chips

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well he can't even spell correctly as I've never heard of Termi Cams

I'm out

• Like Like x 1
  15. Made me chuckle out loud... :)

Not looking to buy till after Brno trip in July with NL; and only then after I've had a spin on the track with one... Just looking for that bargain...

Having thoughts of when my mate bought his gsxr 750 many years ago...

He went to look at the bike. 2000 miles, original tyres with chicken strips bigger than you'd get at KFC.
    When asked what it's top speed was, the answer of "Well... I've taken it to a hundred once..." sealed the deal...

:)

• Like Like x 2
  16. I'll chuck in a pair tires strips as big as you want bargain hello new pani r ha , forgot to add one care full lady owner I'm selling on her behalf .

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information