899 Anyone Used Bhp Uk

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Silverfox76, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Anyone out there used BHP-UK in Burnley? Went to the incredibly poor show at the Excel over the weekend and saw there stand. Had a decent chat with one of the lads on the stall and he took my details. Just wanted an opinion on whether to give them a go?

2. There is a multi thread on this company and their mapping/decat system. Worth a search

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Thanks will have a look

4. @RDP not sure why the disagree

5. 130.70bhp at 143 mph on my local Ducati dealers dyno on my 899.

#5 Biot, Feb 21, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2023
  6. I've not heard of this lot but after the great Hillside remap shenanigans I'm so skeptical now, I'll be taking my 899 to CJS I think when I have some coin. obv we are talking other ends of the country by the looks of it

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I was pleased with Dave Woods Racing in Buckingham when they serviced and remapped my 1299. Only an hour from the OP. Dave

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bloody NEC show was crap, too. Won't make that mistake any more!

9. I used them on my Scrambler 1100 dark pro last May.

Qal, the owner, was brilliant. The bike initially went in to sort out the Termis I’d transferred from the Sport I had which was Euro 4 compliant, to the Dark Pro which was Euro 5.

Not only did they sort the fuelling out but he managed to squeeze another 7bhp out too, taking it to 95bhp. The bike is also smoother and more responsive as a result :upyeah:

And afterwards they keep in contact with you to make sure it’s running well.

Top service, definitely recommend :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fat fingers maybe

11. Personally, I went there once with my 999 and will never set foot in the place again by choice.

I guess we all get difference experiences of the same place.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I can recommend P3 tuning in Liverpool. Another hour further up the road from Burnley but they were really professional and managed to get just over 140 bhp on my 959 hybrid.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. +1 for p3 tuning

14. +2 for P3 Tuning, happy with the map on my 899. Noticeable improvement from the Termi up map supplied.

• Like Like x 2
  15. don’t want to hijack but maybe will help the OP. What areas did you find were improved? Is it throttle pick-up being smoother , or smoothness of the power curve?

16. Yes, much improved throttle response at low revs and the ability to hold a steady throttle when at a constant lower speed. Also when in race mode the throttle is very sharp.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information