Assure Ton Sports

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by bootsam, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Time to sing praises.

Noted an error on my policy for almeria, contacted them via email. Replied and fixed within 10minutes.

Why isnt every business as good as this?

For track day insurance, always choose Assure Ton

2. Very slow to pay out. When I crashed at andalucia, the translator said they will cover everything, but are very slow. Took 3 days to say go ahead with the surgery to my collar bone. As soon as I was declared fit to fly, they were slow as regards to repatriation, so I sorted it myself. 300 euro for a taxi to malaga airport, and 125 euro for the flight. When I called to claim it back, I was told o couldn't, as I arranged it myself. It was only when I got a call to ask if I was happy with the treatment I received, and said not really as I had to pay my way back, did they say send receipts and we'll see what we can do. Still took about a month to get my money back. Trouble is, there's not many companies out there to use ,so will probably use them again for jerez in September

3. If that’s the Jerez after Portimao I will see you there…..

4. Don't think it is ,is yours the double header with redline? One of my mates is on that, but I'm going with no limits

5. NL September 18-20th.

6. Yes, that's the one I'm on, see you there

Do Not Sell My Personal Information