Auto Italia May 3 Brooklands

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by satzoomer, Feb 23, 2014.

1. dear all

[h=1]Events at Brooklands Museum[/h][h=2]Auto Italia - Italian Car Day[/h]Saturday, May 3, 2014
    [​IMG]One of the biggest events of the year at Brooklands celebrating the UK’s obsession with all things Italian. This will be Auto Italia’s 29th Spring gathering - the UK’s first and finest all-Italian car event. Expect the site to be bursting with all types of Italian cars (and motorbikes). Test Hill demonstration will be taking place, in addition to action on the Mercedes-Benz World circuit. In previous years there have been over 200 Ferraris alone! This year there will be just as much to see and do, including many trade and club stands so come early, bring your camera and plan the whole day at Brooklands!
    Advanced tickets will be available online and from the museum shop.
    Admission charges for this event are as follows:
    Adults £13 in advance, £16 on the day
    Seniors £12 in advance, £15 on the day
    Children £5.50 in advance, £6.50 on the day
    Family £35 in advance, £40 on the day
    BTM & LBM £2 in advance, £5 on the day
    Italian cars should enter the Museum site via the Campbell Gate off Brooklands Road (with a fast access lane for ticket holders). Parking for visitors in non-Italian cars will be in The Heights off Wellington Way - please follow event signage.

• Like Like x 1
  2. And bikes....

3. bump for this event - looks like the weather could be ok. There is always a smattering of interesting bikes to look at particularly if dry of course.

4. I have tickets and will there from early on, hopefully it will be dry.

5. Me too, although I will be in the car as I am bringing my boy with me.

6. If good weather is predicted and arrives on schedule then early (in a car) is the key as queues can get large.

7. Brooklands weather has arrived! :) - be warned, anyone coming just for bikes might be disappointed as this is nearly all about the cars and especially as gate price is £16 for adults. As long as it's Italian you can park 'inside'. See you there.

• Like Like x 1
  8. A family membership for year is just over £50 so today for me is £2, there's stuff in all year so great value and only the special events cost more

9. Best hill climb ever eh? :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399147647.217640.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399147671.133393.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399147692.533330.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Star of the show for me by far - the gorgeous 4C[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information