Battling High Insurance Cost...

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by Fanous, Aug 6, 2024.

1. I've been watching this gentleman on youtube, just random videos in my spare time. He's made an interesting one about a problem insuring his Lamborghini. Loads of interesting finds there on how messed up the industry is. Nothing new under the sun for most of us here.

Now I've watched a second video, where he tried to set up his own company as an alternative to using other insurance companies. Smart idea, not quite feasible (spoiler alert, ups). But he's on a mission to impose a change. And I think that needs supporting. After all, if successful, we all could benefit from it. His mission is to get this on the radar of government. And step one is a petition...

If you think he's onto something, link to the petition on his website. It's the big red button, in case you missed it :D

2. Thread moved

• Like Like x 1
  3. I was looking at that category, but thought it's about insurance provided by Ducati. My bad :p

• Love You Love You x 1
  4. Seen a few of his vids, trying to buy a porsche was an eye opener

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. The appalling standard of driving is a significant reason why insurance is going through the roof.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. No denying that, but the insurance companies taking the p*ss does not help.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. I'm not too familiar with his content on youtube. But the videos about insurance he made, they seemed good.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information