1200 Been Out With An Old Flame Tonight.

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Daffy, Jun 10, 2014.

1. I have just ridden my old 2011 R1200GS twin cam model that I replaced with my MTS Pikes Peak in April, I really wrestled with selling the BMW as it had been really solid, reliable and I have had some great times on it. But, I have done 4,500 miles on my pikes peak since I got it in April (the GS did 14,500 in 3 years) and absolutely love the Multistrada and could never imagine going back

As posted in another thread you don't get the same feeling when you get off the GS and glance over your shoulder as you walk away, when I think about performance and handling the GS that I have ridden tonight is just agricultural compared to the Multistrada.

I am one lucky boy:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. So tell us about the old flame you went out with............did she put out? ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well she is not really a beauty but lots of people like the odd looks of the bavarian girl, she is the dependable type that is always willing but you have got to try so much harder to get the same level of arousal as my current ride, in fact the Bolognese beauty sometimes gets me going too quickly but I am getting used to that and she is always willing to go again so I don't suppose she is disappointed with my performance.

As for the ride, she is firm and likes to go hard whereas my old flame was a bit wallowey and needed to be encouraged, I think this was due to the fact that she was just a bit flabby really.

• Like Like x 3
  4. I miss my GS.

As the great Daffy once opined, she was dependable and moved with the grace of a cultured noblewoman in the sack.

The Multi moves like a 25 year old gymnast but is a precious prima donna.

5. I miss my old Lambretta GP AF X-Type 250. I should never have sold her, but I needed the wedge to buy a GS750 to commute to Uni on for my finals and the lammy was anything but reliable. Besides it was time to move on from the scooter scene.

6. Another ex-scooterist then....SX 200 bored out to 240 with a Kegra racing pipe...as reliable as the weather!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information