V2 Belly Pan For Track

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Mossbo, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Any of you guys have a belly pan combined with the original exhaust system? Seems to be tricky due to the size of the exhaust. I need a silent system to manage the track regulations in Sweden...95dB...

2. Think you might need the Akra silencers or aftermarket in general due to the collector box

3. Unless it’s a condition in Sweden, it’s not in the U.K. or anywhere abroad I’ve been, a normal bellypan is fine

4. Normal bellypan? is there such a thing that fits to a V2 with original exhaust? I want one!

5. What’s already fitted? Or is it that the v2 doesn’t have low slung cans? (Apologies not up to spec)

6. No, I just have the original Ducati Performance faring set, it is just exactly the same as original, no belly pan included. Same for the exhaust, its completely standard with the huge collector very low under fairing.

7. Thanks, it looks fantastic!, but I think it will not be ok for roadracing, the trays volume shall be able to hold half of both engine oil and coolant.

8. I had to go to an underseat silencer set up for both the noise regs and in order to get space for internal oil catch etc when racing in the SEC.

9. Sounds like only real option is get a different panigale model, 1199, 1299 whatever is closest, to yours and either make the lower panels fit the uppers or make the whole front fit. Being a race/track bike, bodging is permitted ;)

10. Yes that was kind of my fear! I guess the V2 is not the easy option to convert to race legal. Thanks for the info, I will give up and look for other options or a ready built machine.

11. Any of the ducatis with underbelly sliencers are a pain in the ass to sort for oil catch scrutineering.
    Mine was a 16 pani R. It was possible but expensive overall.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information