Best Motorcycle Insurance

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by Stavrich, Feb 21, 2023.

1. A simple question prompted from recent experience.

I am trying very hard to get an answer from my current broker ( not sure if allowed to name ).
    I believe I have spoken to every team and if not within their script I get pushed to the next team and so and so on.

I am looking for an insurance with a customer service able to handle queries with knowledge and not blindly following a script.

I am not looking for the cheapest just a good one when is needed and not just for the renewal or quote.

Do you know of one?

2. Being an IAM RS Observer, I use Cornmarket who have a dedicated motorcycle team. The representative I usually speak too knows his onions as does the underwriter. Andy

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Following recommendations on here I switched to BeMoto and was very impressed with them on the 'phone when it came to handling slightly quirky things.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I tried to get a quote from Cornmarket after I passed my IAM test but it rang out and I left a message but they never got back to me? Just went back to Ducati insurance again.

5. Bemoto have been decent with mine for the last few years

• Like Like x 1
  6. another vote for Bemoto

7. BeMoto for me too. They genuinely seem to know about bikes. Good quotes and very helpful.

8. I am an IAM Observer as well and I tried Cormarket a few years ago but they couldn't offer a breakdown cover as a complete package.

It seems BeMoto to be the best so far.

Honestly, trying to speak to someone at Carole Nash that has any knowledge outside their scripted text displayed on their screen on products they offer is an impossible task.
    My renewal with them is on the 27th February but unless I get the other issue sorted is goodbye to them.

9. Bikesure are competitively priced and OK when I've asked them questions -though I haven't given them a Mastermind workout. They also have a good rate for multi bike policies which appealed.

For me bike insurance is a question of a reputable company, good price and my knowing what I want is covered by the policy. Most people know nothing about bikes, so the chances of the call handlers -who likely answer questions on every type of insurance- knowing a great deal is similarly low. I don't want to pay over the odds for coverage because of that, as long as I am confident in the policy.

That said I understand what you mean and hope you find something that makes you feel comfortable.

#9 Jez900ie, Feb 22, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. For me it’s Bikesure without hesitation.Not only about cost, their approach to customers is good.This year I insured my Mercedes with them at £300 less than the company I have been using for decades.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thread moved

Do Not Sell My Personal Information