Bike needed....can you help

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by fractal, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Hi all :smile: i am looking for a Ducati Panigale to develop a tail tidy for, based in the South west...we had a bike lined up but its fallen through...i aim to have top quality item at realistic cost...i can come out to you within reason ( based in somerset) ..you get a FREEBIE!!...please PM me if interested....cheers, Daz

2. Im in wiltshire, wont be bringing the bike here for a bit. from norwich, in the forces but may put it in a van and move it that way. whats your plan

3. Hi Goody,
    if i go through the bike shops there gonna wanna sell it for £100+ as all the others are, so i need to get a bike locally to develop a tail tidy for it had a few ask for it, just proving difficult to track down a bike...the tail looks like it has a 3d shape to it rather than flat so i need a bike here to perfect something, just leave it with me and come and pick it up when ready..no charge...you at warminster then?, we are in wells, somerset,
    cheers, Daz

4. Are you an engineering firm/garage etc? I only ask cos naturally I wouldnt just leave my bike with someone knocking something up in his garage/shed. What would be the turn around? Everything on the market to date seems a little bulky underneath so id like an idea of what design you would be aiming for to make it worth bringing it over and being without it for however long.
    Not far from there.
    Goody

5. Hi Goody, yes mate i am a UK business, i run D3 components, i also am a sponsor on the street triple forum...i have made stuff here since 2006, i have worked with Riders in bristol before now, made em for 916, hyper, 1098, 999....but as i say the price would end up too high if i go through a dealer again...i like to make minimal stuff similar to Evotech here...i have seen all the ones available evolution, Evotech italy and UK seen a few homemade ones too which were minimal but i think the tail subframe casting has a shape to overcome for a neat install, but i like it minimal and adaptable....i have had all sorts in my shop in the past from tricked up R1s to MV f4s and i am currently working with one of the top MV dealers on the F3 and Brutale tidys...
    turnaround depends how tricky it is, but initially i need to measure it all the draw something up, make it then get it powdercoated....you can leave it with me for a day i can measure, you can take it away and i will call when its ready to fit...but as i say depends on how easy it is...
    cheers, Daz

6. Happy with that, Iv looked at ur sight and where you are so if and when i bring it to work Il let you know-like I say though it may be a while. goody

Do Not Sell My Personal Information