Bike under avatar?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by XxAnthxX, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Hi Rob,

Would it be a major task to include Bike under the avatar where it says join date, location and posts?

Anth

2. Hi Anth,

I will look at this asap.

Thanks,
    Rob.

3. Hi Rob,

I wouldn't spend too much time on it, as no one else seems to miss it or want it.

Anth

4. No Anth , I am with you on your original suggestion, great idea.
    Steve

5. .....and me, helps a bit in 'shared' forum sections e.g. what model? Multistrada 620, 1000, 1100, 1200?

6. Oh well it's not just me then.

Anth

7. Put it in your signature box

8. So where shall I put a signature if i do that then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. What .....do you want me to wipe your bottom for you too;)

10. No its ok.....

Everyone just do what Android wants and what he does!

I can't be arsed with imbecile's jumping down the throat of somebody asking a simple question.

11. Now I would like my bike under my avatar and I like it in my signature, which is best! only one way to find out FIGHT.

Anth wins.

12. I'm going to try to add a collapsible box under the avatar section with info in it. May take a few days for the code though.

Rob.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sounds good Rob........there was mention somewhere of activating a members list, if that's going to happen (please:) could bike details be one of the data fields shown? It would be so useful to be able to sort members by bike ;-)
    Thanks

14. Good idea Andy.

15. Really? Por quoi?

16. Memberlist is done - Check the tab at the top of the forum :cool:

17. :niceone:

There's been occasions on other forums where I've found such a facility useful.......e.g. looking for other same bike owners in a locality to message re local events etc....a large number of forum users miss a lot of relevant content posted due to not having the time to keep up with all forum updates/posts. Not essential but nice to have ;-)

18. I see. It all makes sense now.

19. Knowing what sort of bike people have can be quite useful, people expect me to be a dumb blond because I ride a Monster 600, therefore they are slightly more understanding when I say something stupid, or at least that is how I choose to view it when people are patronizing to me.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Blonde, you say..?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information