Bikesure Insurance

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by hill100, Sep 18, 2023.

1. In the Sunday Times this weekend, Bikesure got a pasting for there poor service when handling a straight forward no fault claim. Their claim line phone number puts you through not to your insurance company , but a third party claims company that had the worst customer service rating at 68% giving it one star. Bikesure is part of Adrian Flux

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. I don't think there is a broker in the UK whose accident help line doesn't connect straight to a claims handling company. IME, the insurance companies you deal direct with, like LV and Direct Line in my case, handle their own claims and I've had no hassle. Andy

3. Thread moved

4. Yes, it was actually my son's claim that was talked about. A long and complicated story, but basically a load of sharks involved at every stage. Other party's insurance (Aviva) paid up in the end and handled it very well. All credit to my wife getting her teeth into it and not putting up with bullsh*t. Ducati content: My son is a trainee with a well known and respected Ducati dealer.

5. Bikesure is on my shitlist and has been for around 10 years. I wouldn't ever go back even if they offered insurance for free.

6. A friend of mine is having issues with a Bemoto claim whereby they are querying every modification including a sat nav mount.

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information