For Sale Bmw R1250gs Te

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by ResB1299, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Afternoon all.

I’m looking to sell my GS and thought I'd offer it on here, cos it's what you do. It’s in mint condition, I’ve never taken it off road (nothing new there then) or dropped it and it’s never been seen at Starbucks.

Details:

Make: BMW
    Model: R1250GS TE
    Year: 2022
    Mileage: 3300
    Condition: Mint
    Service: FSH and Recalls. Last annual service carried out a week ago.
    Tyres: Good Condition
    Security: Data Tagged
    Price: £16,000

Spec:

Adaptive Headlight, Engine Drag Torque Control, Dynamic ESA, Keyless Ride, Daytime Running Lights, Deluxe Heaadlight, Gearshift Assist Pro, Riding Mode Pro, Comfort Package, Touring Package, Dynamic Package, Preparation for NAV, Pillion Package, Seat Heating, Heated Handlebar Grips, RDC, Cruise Control, Light Package, Hand Protectors, Cruising Light, Multifunctional Indicators, Multifunctional Indicators II, Case Holder Left/Right, Tyre Pressure Control, Intelligent Emergency & Teleservices, Gold Cross Spoke Wheels II, BMW Connected Cradle & Akrapovic Slip-On exhaust. The bike has the remainder of the 3 year warranty (from date of registration). Next MOT due 28/02/2025.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg

#1 ResB1299, Jun 15, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Looks great, good bike with some toys. GS sales have dipped in the last couple of months due to the new GS1300 which is released next month. Should find a new owner with that milage. Facebook GS club is the best portal to advertise it on. PS has it got an LED headlight and two keys? This is going to help sell if it does.

3. Good points, especially the 1300 coming out. Yes it has LED headlights and I have both keys :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cracking bikes these, I’ve had quite a few! GLWS

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fab!! should go quickly being super clean !!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hope so:upyeah:

7. Bump. Still for sale! :astonished:

8. With the New GS here in 20 days, the market has been flooded with too many low mileage models. Tough time to sell, but persevere:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. i can only assume, the dealers are offering silly low money

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Had same model, best looking imho. Real mile muncher. GLWS

11. Residual values on BMW's seem to have dropped dramatically. I recently chopped on a 72 plate S1000RR Sport for a Pani V4S. Last week I was chatting with a sales guy from local BMW dealer and he actually said to me I did the right thing chopping in the S1000RR when I did as the BMW residual values have been dropping like crazy. Ducati residual are much better.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. When I sold mine, it was 9m old iirc and perfect and I sold for what I could get as I wanted gone quickly….think it was 5k under retail as that’s what the dealer was offering. Luckily I only paid that amount as they did me a great deal after I blew the R up that gave me the bike at cost.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information