booked myself into donington and Brands !

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by kope999R, Apr 28, 2013.

1. on monday 24/6 and 26/06 ! :) with the pani!

hope to see some of you there! :)

2. You'll see me at Brands. I'll come along to say hi.

3. :) now that would be nice!

4. I'm about that day so I'll also try to get along to Brands:upyeah:

5. I'll see my my work diary is like and if I can get a meeting that way ;-)

6. Who have you booked with? I might come along for a play.

7. Waw , ganging up ! Keeps getting better ! :)

8. After seeing the Spa pictures I'm looking forward to seeing the bike in the flesh! What time is the first session?

9. Will stick the 26th in my diary and try and get an afternoon off work to get to brands just to see the bike.

10. I'll be doing my best to be there as well. That's one hell of a bike you have there Kope.:upyeah:

11. I actually have the 26th in my diary. Just need the day/afternoon off work now :upyeah:

12. Dammit - the Donington event is only 98db... my 999s with Termi has been tested recently at 100+

Sticking the OEM clutch cover back on might drop it a bit? Gonna be marginal though... :frown:

13. And don't forget to pull in the clutch lever during the test - that may make a fraction of a dB difference and be enough.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I've ordered a DBKiller as well - could do with one anyway, and if it means I have more choice of trackdays then it'll be worth it...

cheers,
    Dom

15. Dom,i'll bring the 999 as well due to noise concerns.. we'll see... if i get through on the pani, i'll have the DB killers with me.. :)waw guys, takeing the day of just to see a bike... now that is commitment... i feel flattered... :)

16. Cheers Koen. I'm glad you're bringing the 999R - I'm looking forward to seeing BOTH bikes :upyeah:

17. I've fitted the db killers this evening and the noise level has dropped from 101 to about ~99ish so hopefully that will get me in...

See you guys at Donny...! :cool:

18. I'm running out of work by Wednesdays so might be able to slip down to brands in afternoon.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information