Box Hill 14th April 2012

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Ronnie Ringding, Apr 13, 2012.

1. If I am not mistaken, tomorrow is the 2nd Saturday of the month and that usually means Box Hill meeting.
    I can't find any posts about tomorrow, so here, I started one.

The weather is looking sunny and warmish. So, no excuse apart from fighting my way out of the Duvet.

Anyone going?

2. don't know why this :- http://ducatiforum.co.uk/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=23&day=2012-4-14&c=1 didn't come up in your search Ronnie but it doesn't matter - I might be there (health issues) and if the weather's like today there's bound to be others.

EDIT I see the Calendar function is a 'stand alone' feature and cannot have replies tagged below it unlike the Ducatisti one.

3. What sort of time during the day are we talking? I can probably make it but would prefer not to be hours before or after if there is a general consensus on time.

4. tends to be around 9.30/10.00 a.m. onward Count

5. I think people start to drift off or go out on other rideouts from about 11-12

6. Cool, thanks for the replies. I reckon I can make 10 onwards. Be there with the bike, almost run in :)

7. Might try and get along to this, probably be 10.30-11.00ish Got to do the Dads taxi service thingy first! anyone else up for this?
    Cheers Phil

8. I hope to be there. Just returned from a ride in the sun this afternoon ,caught out in a Hailstone shower though, which was a bit of a surprise

9. Be nice to catch up John!

10. Hope to see y'all - if weather god's smiling ..sort of.

11. I'm working until 12:30 so by the time I get from Brighton to box hill I think everyone as probably gone :-(

12. Would definitely been up for it guys, but will be taking daughter back to uni, along with a term's supply of food and washing!

If anyone brings cake, please don't post about it. I'll be gutted.

13. Who's bringing the cake then? :wink:

14. You never know Ken. Mind you, we do miss Suzie, who apart from being rather partial to a slice or two herself, often brought it along strapped to the back of her little Monster.

15. I'll probably make an appearance. Be good to have a natter.

16. Would have liked to go but working till 12, have fun

17. Is anyone going to Bury hill after ??

18. Could 'appen - will see about time n weather n stuff.

19. Ok I might see you guys then

20. Just seen this so will give it my best shot. Caroline probably won't come tomorrow and too late to make a cake I'm afraid but in future I'll make sure she doesn't let us down!!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information