Box Hill 2nd Saturday meet

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Dazzle, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Who's going?? Going to bring new recruit on 1098 :upyeah:

2. What no one ????

3. Maybe, will know by evening.

4. what time Dazzle?

5. 10.30 ish ill be on black and yellow BMW adventure might have a 1098 with me

6. will be on red M1100s

7. See yous all there around 10 - think Jerry's coming also.

8. Just finishing my porridge, going to come on the Bullet for a change, see you all there.

9. sorry John... if only i'd seen your post (and turned my phone on). We waited until around 12 before going to Newlands. Big accident at bottom of hill Southbound - didn't sound very good..

10. Arrived at Box at 11:37, no sign of anything resembling a Ducati, took me ages on the Bullet at 55mph max! Solo coffee and then back south, stopped for lunch at friends in Rudgwick longer than planned due to severe hailstones storm. Came out of their house to find Bullet seat completely covered in hailstones which I had to scrape off wtf!

Note to self: Get up earlier on Saturday.

Get Keis electric waistcoat, gloves, insoles, so as I can be as warm as Bikerbabe!

Sell Bullet a.s.a.p ( what was I thinking of)

11. talking of 'note to self' - must remember not to bother filling in Calendar on here to act as a flag for this event as it doesn't work!! The Ducatisti version not only entered details on Calendar page but also generated a thread in 'Events' at the same time.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information