Box Hill Saturday 27th October

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Bikerbabe, Oct 25, 2012.

1. A few of us are planning to meet up at Box Hill @ 12.30 p.m. on Saturday - weather is supposed to be cool, but dry.
    Any takers?
    We are starting from down on the south coast, so happy to meet anyone/bikes somewhere along the route "up north" to Surrey :upyeah:

2. See you there, who's baking this time? :smile:

3. I'd be there but i'm supposed to be collecting a mountainbike at 11am saturday, would love to have gone otherwise :(

4. I don't blame you 'coasties' having a lie-in, or have you got chains etc to adjust? :biggrin:

5. So ... change the collection time.... !!!!
    Weak excuse!! :wink:

6. Well the other option they gave me was between 9 and 10 pm last night. They live in East Marden(middle of knowhere for starters, between Chichester and Petersfield) 1/2 mile down a 'track' off the country road, on a farm. I'm bad enough with directions anyway so i think this would be suicidal if i went at night, so Saturday morning it is. I'm not holding much hope of my clean car staying mud-free either :(
    Anyway, as a consolation to myself, these arrived in the post today. Horray!

[​IMG]

7. No, not adjust - but undo.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. On the subject of cakes........
    Your Truly will be bringing them - "roll up, roll up"!!! :biggrin::upyeah:

9. wow, I hope you all have good appetites as i have a selection also..

10. Sorry folkies.... Still in house move mode, which looks like it'll be v soon. Hope to see y'all soon :smile:

11. I haven't been out on the bike for a while, if all goes to plan with things I need to get done this morning I'll see you there about 12:30 then :upyeah:

12. Whoo, a bit chilly this morning. And a bit windy too! Have fun all those who go today.

13. Can't make this one I'm afraid. Caroline and I are down in Devon at our granddaughters christening. I would have loved to get my new Multistrada out to play otherwise!! Have a nice time.

14. the weather is cracking here (5 from Box) :upyeah:

15. See y'all there.

16. I was at box hill also toady at 1.30pm and no dukes were here,

17. Didn't make it had to work, could have done with a spin out on the bike.
    Next time heated grips on of course.

18. Yes mine were working fine and keeping my hands all toastie!!

19. had a great day/ride out via Bury ending up in Chichester. Good to meet you Tony and Shaun - food was rife and enjoyed by all. Sue brought some lovely home made mini muffins - yum. Sorry we missed you PeterT - bit of a mystery as i'm pretty sure we were there an hour - next time.

20. Yes it is my local haunting ground.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information