Breakdown Cover For Touring

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by Daddy2coull, Feb 5, 2022.

1. We’re off to Perpignan mid June and I’m taking my monster 1200r. I’d usually just rely on my insurance provider but cover with repatriation for both the bike and myself has been suggested. This is new to me so wondered if you guys had any suggestions for a provider?

2. I have UK/pan Europe recovery with Ageas, organised through the broker but fairly sure you can go direct. Was about £60 for the year. A word of caution, not all policies offer recovery in the event of an accident, just breakdown. Andy

3. What insurance company you using that you don't trust?

4. I’m with aa. It’s not that I don’t trust it. I’m just looking into getting me and the bike recovered home if it breaks down. I called the aa. Apparently they don’t cover it.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. I get that from both sides of the scenario. The coverage company will offer the vehicle taken to a reasonably rated garage or dealership depending on age of such-n-such. Whereas repartriation back to UK could cost many thousands'

Do Not Sell My Personal Information