BSB Cadwell tomorrow 27th August 2012

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by El Toro, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Looks like the weather is going to be dodgy tomorrow (no shit Sherlock, it's Bank Holiday Monday!)

However, who's still going! on their bikes? I'm not sure what to do yet. May decide when I see the TV weather forecast after the news tonight.

2. Not looking good. I suppose I could go across in the car :rolleyes:

3. Keep within the speed limits mate! I got done by a cheeky unmarked van near Horncastle last year....

4. Cheers bud but it looks like it'll be the car. Just had word from a friend that's been there all weekend that the parking area (read field) to park bikes is an absolute quagmire, and he recommends coming in the car.

5. I went over on the bike today, no prob's at all parking (given free side stand puck's ) no mud what so ever ??
    They have dropped the speed limit down to 30-40mph for 3 mile on way up to entrance!! watch out for unmarked dark blue BMW-RT
    I had a brilliant day, watching the weather to see if i go tomorrow or not though
    Cadwell 1.jpg Cadwell2.jpg Cadwell3.jpg Cadwell4.jpg

Cadwell 1.jpg

Cadwell2.jpg

Cadwell3.jpg

Cadwell4.jpg

6. Weather looking ok. Been there last two days

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#6 Nobbi1977, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  7. Spectacular pics :upyeah:

But the weather is gonna be shite tomorrow :frown:

8. Looks like you were correct :p

Do Ducati race bikes run in the rain????

9. They run for cover :wink:

10. Fab pics...:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Amazing pictures pal :upyeah:

12. Not normally a fan of race paint jobs, but the swan R1's look great IMO...:cool:

13. Took a lot of getting used to but I think it is up there with the Castrol Hondas for classic now

Do Not Sell My Personal Information