BT Sport Moto GP at Count's place

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Count, Mar 21, 2014.

1. I have BT Sport, an IMAX sized screen and plenty of space.

These idle boasts aside, I'll have full coverage for all the Moto GP live starting this weekend.

The usual gang who know me are welcome to head to my place and watch, qualifying tomorrow and the race Sunday. Plenty of the regular Box Hill gang have been to my place before. Message me if you want the address and haven't a clue where I'm based - it's Kingswood anyway.

I don't mind hosting, just let me know so I can be aware if you're coming.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Have BT sport meself and a way aways, but nice offer sir:)

3. :D Well, if you can pitch in an airfare or two, I'd turn up, I'd even bring some beers to share, 1 for you and 11 for me!

4. Very nice offer sir, I presume its Kingswood Kent?

If only I was closer, google maps puts me about 180miles away in Nottingham :(

5. Kingswood, Surrey, north of Reigate.

6. That's just saved me 28miles :)

7. I used to live in Kingswood, years ago... Rose Cottage

8. Thoroughly enjoyable evening with quadrophonic surroundasound and 6 flavours of popcorn. Highly recommended venue :Happy:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I waited for my plane ticket to arrive, it never materialized :Arghh:, so I had to get up at 5am and watch the BT coverage online, from one of the links supplied on another thread, wasn't too bad. Thanks to whoever supplied the link. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Same venue in 2 weeks time ?:D

11. Next race weekend is 11-13th April. I'll have improved facilities by then, figure MCN girls and the like.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Save me a seat mate ;)

13. Like the 2 I pulled at Excell lol

14. so........... whose round at Rob's tomorrow?.....

15. It's on at my house, so I won't be coming !

16. Race day tomorrow.

17. What time?

18. Any time after about 13:00 I'll have the coverage on, I'm going to replay qualifying as I was busy yesterday. The race isn't until 18:00 but I'll watch the Moto2/3 or anything. Probably dive into football at some point. Just let me know. I have kids about so no problems if you're brining kids along Peter.

No Russian interlopers.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information