Bury Hill Tonight?

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by PeterT, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Anyone going to Bury Hill Tonight?

2. I am - had to think about it though :smile:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Im here now Chris, might see you later.

4. Hmmm ... maybe I should test the 750 now :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nice to see John, Chris & Loz tonight. Good crowd there as well ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435269622.753180.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435269651.884447.jpg . Bonus seeing the cars too [emoji4] ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435269496.029369.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435269530.444648.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435269552.086970.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435269587.368969.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. Great to see Chris and Stuart there tonight. Sorry I missed you, John!

Some fabulous machinery there - I love Stu's Grom! - but the highlight for me was a classic Pontiac Le Mans which had me drooling.

Thanks for our chat, Chris and for the whistle-stop tour of my electrics. I've stuck in a bolt to replace the missing one from my rear brake MC - thanks for spotting that!

• Love You Love You x 1
  7. Just for you Loz [emoji4] ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435273461.819541.jpg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. lovely evening with good company

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. loving the bva851 what ever it is. good reg too.

10. On a separate issue big big thank you to the clumsy f#ckr that kicked over my helmet at Bury last night, only just found it on cleaning helmet whoever did it must've put it neatly back where it was. Yet another visor bites the dust.

11. Chris, that is a right bastard. Really annoying.

On a brighter note, anyone Burying this evening?

12. I would have Loz but going out for a drink with a couple of mates which is a rarity - hope you have a good evening and please ignore anything I might post after midnight.

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Planning a Bury Hill visit tonight, just as soon as I lose some excess heat.

14. Wish I lived your way I would be there all the time :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I'm planning on wobbling over there later.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Nice to see you again R&C [emoji4] Those pipes of yours sounded nice when you overtook us before Storrington. We just saw you in the village before turning north on Coolham rd. I lost Chris just we neared Horsham. Waited a bit but figured he'd taken another road? Nice evening again & second night running we've been out.
    All you keyboard jockeys, saddle up & ride why don't cha [emoji41]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Nice to see you (and Grom) again, Stu.

Sorry I had to disappear - Vince cannot be allowed out on his own, as you know.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. What do you mean I am not allowed out on my own ? Oh and I'll give you drama queen GIT :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. It's for your own good ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Cheers torquepen, the air box has a proper howl too when you get a wiggle on. Good ride last night Chris waved me on, when I got home I wondered if he was trying to gesture ooh look a police helicopter, my quality observational skills. !

Do Not Sell My Personal Information