C P Wings, what's happened

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Aztec, May 10, 2012.

1. I am still hopefully these will happen, BUT it's gone real quiet, does anyone know if Mr CP is ok?

2. Was thinkin the same thing myself.

Anyone???????

3. No idea I'm afraid, though I'd like a set.

4. Just been reading the threads on Ducati.ms for the CP Flaps, and the Vstream.... Loathe to spend even more money on screens (currently on an MRA x-creen double with Aztec spacers.....much better but not perfect), so flaps to block the gale low down would seem a jolly good idea! Vstream screen looks like the only one on the market (that I've seen) which has an attempt at 'wings', although as you raise the screen, so to do you raise the wings....presumably reducing the effectiveness? Anyway, waiting with baited breathe... Mr CP is probably busy with the day job, as well as waiting for the initial production run to be completed/working things out with the plastic people for production. What with the interest generated, he seemed to be spending more time on the forum than the solution, so perhaps needed some space to finalise things. We'll see.....

5. Just posted on the other thread.............I have to say it did cross my mind that something may have happened as he's not been online at all and a little strange he didn't post to say he was off on hols if that's the case......finger's crossed all's well with him.

6. With a bit of help I tracked down contact info for CP I have today spoken to him very briefly.
    Apologies for the absence/lack of contact but he's been working flat out on projects at the Olympic stadiums, away from home, long days, 4 hour sleeps etc......he'll be back soon :D

I'm sure CP will appreciate the concern expressed as to his being ok :niceone:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information