Ca Boom

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Charlie Char, Jan 30, 2024.

1. I’m not sure Buzz Lightyear said that or maybe another character in Toy Story?

Hello

Motorbikes are sexual.

You know they are and our bikes Add to the fluffing ❤️

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Wish I understood that….but welcome anyway :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hello Elle.
    I know it makes sense lol ❤️

4. Charlie indeed!
    Welcome

5. MR Carr 01 (Alan Car) and mr El Torro (sexy bull face) hello to both of you.

So…. I’ve be riding for a very long time, mostly with the main four or five main manufacturers. I have recently found myself quite accidentally owning Ducati’s . It’s only been a year or so but they are quite the conundrum. Always knew that they were as beautiful as Ferrari, and I knew they were probably problematic, but I did not believe they would ever steal a part of my heart.

It has only been a few days and very strangely- It has occurred due to one of them (namely a 749 being problematic) that I have found the true beauty of this Italian Marque.

Am I going mad?

6. Hi and I think you may well be.
    But welcome anyway! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Welcome and enjoy.

Ducati ownership is uniquely delightful form of madness. Hope that helps. :D

• Like Like x 2
  8. Welcome.
    What’s the problem with your 749?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Interesting newbie post
    Welcome into our mad house :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome to the forum Charlie.:)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Soooo it’s an 04 749
    It’s been stood for awhile. Not much petrol in it. Poor about a year since it last ran. Fill the tank with new 98 fuel. New spark plugs, new battery but continues to be quite hard to start when riding. She’s pretty much okay, except every time you come to a stop she dies. I was going to do the belts soon so I was going to do clearances. Do you think it will be clearances or something else?

12. That is a fairly common issue.
    I had it on one of mine and a remap cured it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Might have been Duke Caboom from Toy Story when he does his stunts (like a rip off Evil Kanievel toy)

welcome

14. Yessss that’s it. He Reminds me of flying my Evel Knievel (Christmas present ) over tiny ramps in the street

Do Not Sell My Personal Information