For Sale Carby Ss Panels Etc

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by johnboy, Mar 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok guys having a clear out and have decided to part with the panels and body work +tank I have for a carby ss
    these are not mint condition but pretty good overall odd graze that would sort etc but not smashed or cracked apart from one crack on the headlight fairing
    tank is dent free and good condition would benefit from a clean out etc pump is still in situ but no cap just filler neck
    also there is the front fairing bracket with wiring etc and clock set surround
    also there is rear grab rail and rear mudguard with indicators
    front indicators are there aswell

ok nitty gritty part price I have a rough idea what the value is but its what you can get at the end of the day
    would personally like it to go as a job lot and pick up in person rather than postage so as not to get damaged during delivery

so go on guys make me an offer serious ones not ones that include wotsits lol
    located north east lincs

WP_20170305_16_01_48_Pro.jpg WP_20170305_16_02_11_Pro.jpg WP_20170305_16_02_21_Pro.jpg WP_20170305_16_02_55_Pro.jpg WP_20170305_16_03_13_Pro.jpg WP_20170305_16_03_29_Pro.jpg WP_20170305_16_03_46_Pro.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. £200 the lot?

3. You'd be better off listing how much you want for each part. Otherwise you'll be back and forth with silly offers.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. that's probably not a bad Forum offer, straight pick-up and no hassle?

5. Give us a rough idea how much.

6. ok I know I left myself open for grief not putting a price
    but was hoping for a bit more than £200
    would like nearer £400 but suppose not everyone wants a job lot

7. £300

• Like Like x 1
  8. You has Pee Em!

9. so impatient.. You bored? :D

10. On here? Never :p

• Like Like x 1
  11. sorry I have been slow with reply not been about due to silly hours at work yes all parts are sold
    thank you everyone for the replies

• Like Like x 1
  12. thread closed

13. As chiz said, thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information