Castle Combe Bikesafe

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by pappadruid, Feb 16, 2013.

1. I'm going...:upyeah:

2. Me too...

3. did it last year but may well just pop over for a natter if weather good as a rather nice ride from here

ps
    I would also like to draw your attention to the fact you will be in 'Wiltshire' :just saying: therefore dont be surprised by some of the sights :frown:

#4 Char, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2013
  4. Same day as Italian Auto Day in Bristol :frown: and I'm committed to joining the hundredes of ducs riding into Bristol city centre :upyeah:. Shame though I could do with and would have enjoyed the bikesafe too. Hopefully they will put on another one.

5. im booked and going.

if you look on thread two down - "Track Days' - theres a bit of a dialogue/roll call on that. sorry IT skills wont permit this brain to insert link to said thread... someone will be along shortly.

6. pants doubled booked to

will prob choose Bristol as not done before :rolleyes:

7. Spent three hours yesterday cleaning my bike ready for this. I should have realised i was getting a bit carried away when i had the exhausts, seats, and other bits off. The worse thing is it will look just as bad by the time i get to Castle Coombe next weekend, as it'll be raining i'd guess! i put the tax disc on too. First time for it after 11 1/2 months!

8. Top day, enjoyed the track time enormously - Folly's corner was awesome!

9. Just back and still buzzin....! Only complaint was the shambolic photographer!

10. Is that a variant of Mullers corner? -top yoghurt ......

Agree with you, my first time trundling round cc track today, thoroughly enjoyed Follys!,!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information