Cnc Racing Carbon

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by jack999s, Aug 25, 2024.

1. Im looking for Advice on the fit and finish on the CNC Racing carbon fibre parts, If there not up there with the best i will probably stick with the DP, Its the difference in price thats got me looking at the CNC Racing

2. I doubt CNC make it themselves, there is however a thread on here about the various qualities of the carbon parts available. @Topolino is a bit of a guru about the subject. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Very meh. I used a few of their CF parts, especially the brake caliper cooler ducts. While the weave is ok, the overall fit anf finish is very ordinary. They don't make it themselves. For the price they charge, you might as well look into Lightech (who is now owned by CNC).

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Ilmberger make the current crop of DP carbon bits, it’s slightly cheaper direct from them but obviously doesn’t have the Ducati logo on it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Thanks for the heads up on the CNC carbon, With the advice i decided to go with the DP carbon

• Like Like x 1
  6. sev can you tag me in the post and I will sticky it

7. Great

• Like Like x 2
  8. I just bought some lower carbon fibre handguards for my MTS 1260 from maxicarbon.com and the service was flawless. I don't think I've ever received a CF part within a couple of days with so many updates on shipping! The quality is also great.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just looked on their website, does their 'Matte Plain' finish match Ducati performance carbon?

10. No idea, I did get the matte plain on the handguards, the upper CF part is from a different company, but both are the same in terms of finish. But as you can see, the lower is slightly darker.

179480df-78d4-4ac3-8b40-764c3c342337.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. hmm didn't know these guys, looks good and reasonable price. but obviously we are going to get hit for import duty over £135 as usual now :worried:

12. No, according to their website they charge VAT and nothing further to pay. Looks like they'll ship DDP (Delivered Duty Paid).

They look very reasonable imho.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information