D8mok new member

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by d8mok, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Hi everybody,

Just a quick hello from a new member. Seen at least one familiar user name already from ducatisti

Dom

2. Hello mate, nice to see you again (online) hows things? :)

3. I'm good mate. How are you?

Im Missing having ducatisti but maybe this is gonna be its replacement. Who knows. A bit bored of the monster forums, and DUN to be honest.

U still got the 848?

Ive been tinkering and messing with mine all winter. Cant wait to have a ride on it now. (You just need to give me your bst's and ohlins forks lol)

4. lol you have a good memory mate... Yes still have it had the TTX reworked so a little better with the wheels etc, also fitted an HM Shifter :D Went for a little blast Thurs and and all seems good mate just waiting for the dust to clear from the roads its like ICE!!

5. I'm getting a 1198s ohlins on mine on Tuesday. Then gonna tax it at start of April. Praying for some sunshine.

6. Nice going mate dont forget to post some pics... Bet you can't wait to try them out..

7. Yeh I'll get some pics up once it's finished. It's going for ohlins shock and service on Tuesday night.

Got loads of other bits fitted now too. Loads of carbon.

Plus I swapped my monster 696 too. It's been a expensive winter lol

8. Did you? What you swap it for mate?

9. Well since I loved the 696 so much, but wanted a but more grunt. I decided a 1100 monster was the way to go. Went for a very low mileage (1500) 2010 M1100s. Got a new set of white panels in the deal, and sorted myself some nice sc cans, and some shiny bits too

10. Nice! An under rated bike imo! Love it! Id like my girl to get one.... wink wink.. lol

11. Very nice Id love one.. :)

12. Perfect pair mate, wonder what those wheels would look like in the 848..

13. The thought has already crossed my mind. It'd be like a mini 1098R. Haha

14. Yeah they fit too....lol (I think)

15. Yeh they would def fit. Exactly the same wheel apart from colour .

But the 1100 wouldn't look right with black. So it'll stay as god intended

16. Welcome Dom, got round to you in the end ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information