Davina McCall

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by RadiheadR6, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Fair play for the charity stuff she's done, but every time I see her I just want to kick her teeth in!... Horrible useless waste of space, the same as Vanessa Feltz!

• Like Like x 3
  2. I agree, I can't bear her.

3. Irritating to the extent I cant listen to her.

4. I would...

5. was thinking exactly the same. Alex Cox and many disabled riders got stuck in on similar long distance charity runs without a peep even when the going got tough, and then there was Davina :rolleyes:

6. Not bad when viewed from the rear running in tight wetsuit

7. Coo - form an orderly que everyone....

How about celebrity Kick in....she'd probably raise a lot more taking part in that....id pay money not only to get my foot in but even to watch....

8. You'd lose your foot kicking a cooch that big!!... hello!, hello!, hello...

9. I thought she came across quite well when she did 'Who Do you Think You Are?'

But I agree, on everything else, she could do with a good shoeing.

She can look quite pretty though, until she opens her gob :rolleyes:

600full-davina-mccall.jpg

600full-davina-mccall.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Rough tattoed ex drug addict.

12. Nope! I'd rather stick my knob in the meat slicer at Sainsbury's... That's a good looking woman!

13. Just how I like em :tongue:

• Like Like x 2
  14. I notice that nasty faded tattoo is hidden in that picture

15. Definitely some photoshop antics going on there....left hand....looks dodgy...

• Like Like x 1
  16. They photoshopped the big black dildo!!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Nah, she is far from attractive, as you would see had that photo not been heavily edited. She gets on my nerves too, far to over confident and brings nothing to the over populated Z celebrity stakes. I don't have an issue about not being good looking but ff sake, we must insist these people actually have something to offer, some sort of talent somewhere...........

18. attractive, confident, sexy. perfect.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information