Diablo Stradas

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by philg25, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Anyone run these on their 848 evo? Seem pretty reasonable price wise. Got super corsa's on just now but they feel pretty squidgy, especially in the corners and over rough roads...Only ride on road and will occasionally use them in the wet.

2. Wow, that many? Too late, getting a set fitted Friday fr £180 all in, I'll tell you how I get on with them later.

3. Quote "The ideal tyre for the rider who loves to travel, without compromising sport riding enjoyment along the way. The DNA of the Diablo family guarantees that the new Diablo Strada will provide all the riding precision, control and high-speed stability any rider needs, plus an injection of the all important X-factor ? sheer riding pleasure.

Designed to allow the rider’s passion for spirited riding to shine through on any journey, however long or short, the Diablo Strada has a close family link to the proven abilities of the existing Diablo Sport range, preferring many aspects of its performance to a whole new group of riders.

The high performance nature of the Diablo Strada offers the greatest safety and performance levels, This allows the rider to react to changing riding conditions and road layouts, however quickly situations may change." unquote. A visordown review provided by Pirelli. It is targeted at the sport tourer which in no stretch of the imagination includes and 848 Evo. If you are an enthusiastic rider you are potentially going to be disappointed but if you are not they should last a lot longer than the Super Corsa. Andy

4. Thanks Andy, found that review and a few others whilst researching. Was looking to see if anyone had fitted them to their 848, obviously not! A few reviewers had them fitted to sports bikes i.e. Fireblades, GSXR's, one things for sure they'll be better than the Super Corsa's fitted just now.

5. Tracking a 748R,I have fallen in love with the Metzlers. Racetech Interact K1 (f) and K2(r) and soon the M7RR for the Multistrada 1200s. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information