For Sale Ducati 748/916/998 Biposto Seat Unit - Complete

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Guido, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Due to my wife no longer wanting to go on the back of the bike, I am selling the Biposto seat unit I converted.

The seat unit is complete ready to swap straight over onto your bike. It comes complete with lights and Kellerman Micro1000 indicators. The required resistors are included under the seat so the indicators will work and flash correctly.

The paintwork is immaculate as the seat has hardly ever been used and has spent the last 5 years up in my roof space wrapped up. It is a genuine Ducati OEM seat unit.

As you can see the decals are 748R as that is the bike I have. These could easily been swapped out if you really wanted to.

All you would need to swap this seat over are the pillion footrests. You use the plastic pegs and rubber piece from your original setup. It literally takes 30 seconds to swap it over.

I'm after £400 for it plus postage. The seat unit is located approx' 15 miles North of York and can be collected if that is preferred.

Drop me a message if you have any questions.

Cheers, Guy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information