Ducati 996 Track Bike

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by cookster, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducati 996 Track Bike with V5
    996 tuned and blueprinted engine with 125bhp at rear wheel
    Frame black powder coated
    Marvic lightweight wheels fitted with Dunlop GP211s
    Ohlins Suspension front and rear, forks uprated with K-Tech valves.
    Brembo Brake master cylinder with braided hoses.
    Brand New sintered Brembo brake pads fitted.
    Brembo Clutch master cylinder with Oberon slave Cylinder
    JHP Slipper Clutch
    Lightweight Lithium-Ion Battery
    Samco hoses
    QuickShifter with Rear Sets
    Spare Wheels with fitted discs and Wet Tyres
    Renthal Sprocket Carrier and Spare rear sprockets
    Paddock stands and Tyre warmers.
    £4200 ono

Hi guys im selling this for a friend of mine if you have any questions feel free to ask me thought pm or ring tim direct on the number below, thanks for looking.

For more information please call Tim on 07762 951383.
    SAM_0284.JPG SAM_0282.JPG SAM_0280.JPG SAM_0278.JPG SAM_0271.JPG SAM_0266.JPG SAM_0259.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  2. I'm looking for a daytona 675 for the track, but my my, that's tempting! How would this compare to an 848 evo? Never ridden an older ducati.

3. there great mate,bit more raw than the the newer bikes its a great bit of kit.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. For that price, you wouldn't lose money if you didn't get on with it. People who track a 916, 748, 996 or 998 tend to be fanatical about their bike. I'm currently developing a 748R based track bike, spent thousands on it but it is what I want in spite of more modern and probably better Ducatis that would have cost less. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Buy it they are cracking bikes to ride on track.

6. Oh, this is killing me! I'm not much of a spannerer, but can do the basics. I guess my worry is it would need more looking after than I'm capable of myself (could be a money pit)

7. It looks like a well sorted track bike with all the basics there so all you should need to do is tune the suspension for your weight and personal preference. So long as you treat the motor with respect and do regular oil changes with good quality oil, there is nothing to go any more wrong than any other track bike. One thing for sure, there are plenty of bits on ebay if you drop it. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Looks like a lot of bike/fun for 4k to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I'm going to have to ring aren't I...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. yeah do it mate you wont be disappointed.:upyeah:

11. No more difficult to look after than a road one. If anything easier, less screws and glass!

12. It's mine now

• Like Like x 3
  13. so ive heard mate, got a cracking bike there!! bike now sold thanks for all the interest.:upyeah:

14. Thread closed :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information