For Sale Ducati 996

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Sam10, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Ducati 996 for sale.

Bike is fantastic. Rides superbly well. Pulls through all the gears and starts first time every time. Handles amazingly. sounds gorgeous from the termi exhaust.

I have done some upkeep this year to keep her in good condition. The MOT was done in June 16, I had the rear wheel bearings done and a standard service incl. oil, and filters by Ducati Winchester, and a new chain. The belts were done in April this year as well.

I replaced the front fairing that had gone brittle and cracked at the mirror post, also I replaced the carbon air tubes as they looked old, as you would expect from a bike this age this summer (2016). I also bought a OEM mono seat cowel (second hand, hence small scrape on side) and new sergeant seat as I prefer the look to the biposto. Biposto seat and cowel come with the bike if you want to change it back.

Dream machine; selling unfortunately due to the fact that I have just bought a car (sacrilege I know) and need the cash.

Im 6"1 and I am very comfortable on it.

The bike is HPI clear.

17,900 miles
    122 hpw
    161 mph
    MOT - June 2016

Upkeep done this summer
    New wheel bearings and basic service (oil + filters) - £800
    New OEM front nose fairing june 16 - £550
    New mirrors june 16 - £80
    New chain
    New Carbon Air Tubes june 16- £250
    New Double Bubble Windscreen - £80
    New target mono seat june16- £250
    OEM Mono Conversion Cowel (second hand) - £250

No international bidders. Can arrange a courier at a cost but would prefer you came to collect with payment, and to ride away.

Open to offers

thanks
    [​IMG]

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information