Ducati Bournemouth Events 2024

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by John - Ducati Bournemouth, Feb 3, 2024.

1. Hi,

we are looking forward to a busy year ahead. Here’s a few of our events that we’d love to see you at….

Feb 7th - Smart Jacket (airbag) event in our cafe from 6.30pm. Anyone ordering on the night will get 12.5% discount.

March 9th - Start of Season event. Our Special guest is Shakey Byrne. We’ll also have a DJ playing his set from a split screen VW camper, fish and chip van and plenty of banter.

March 27th - Biker Down event held by Doc Bike in our cafe.

April 4th - Ducati Bournemouth bike night.

April 6/7 - Ducati Roadshow at Sammy Miller Motorcycle Museum.

Ducati will be bringing a range of demo bikes and the Ducati Bournemouth team will be on hand with display bikes and Italian coffee.

You’ll need to pre-book a demo slot by following the link below…

https://form.jotform.com/240163699375365

May 2nd - Ducati Bournemouth bike night

May 4th - We Ride As One. We’ll be riding as a group to the Purbeck hills using the Sandbanks Ferry. We’ll provide the ferry tickets and hoping to fill the ferry with Ducati’s for an awesome photo opportunity!

May 25th - We’ll be at Sammy Millers again for their adventure bike day. We’ll have Desert X, Desert X Rally and Multistrada Rally on display.

We’ve got lots of other events planned throughout the year which I’ll post as we go.

Watch out though for a brand new bike festival being held in Sept. There’ll be bikes, camping, beer, food and live music over a weekend!

Cheers

John

• Like Like x 7
  2. Some good events there. I’ll try and make some of those, especially the ones involving food!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wait until you see what the cafe will be serving up from April!
    Big changes ahead

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. Hi John, I'm arranging a visit to this with D.O.C Cambridge on the 7th April :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi John,
    Are you chaps open on Good Friday?
    Cheers
    T

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hi Tony,
    We are closed on Good Friday but open on Easter Saturday.

7. Thanks John.

8. Hi John. Sara Falzolger has given you her kind words on LinkedIn.

ATB, Ian

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information