Ducati Day Silverstone 8th August Moved

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by cure dore, Jun 28, 2023.

1. Just received a email saying the next Ducati Day has been moved from the 8th of August to the 30th of August.
    We can move dates or ask for our money back

2. Hi Nick

We’re sorry for the false start. We’ve had to postpone your Ducati UK Bike Tack Day booked for 08 August 2023.

We know this is inconvenient and the decision to cancel a Track Day is rare, but Silverstone has encountered unforeseeable changes within the yearly calendar.

The good news is, we want to get you back on track as fast as possible. We’ve got an alternative date on 30 August, which we’d love to see you at. Click the link below to let us know how you wish to proceed.

You can either change date or request a refund if 30 August doesn’t suit you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Team Silverstone

3. F1 have commandeered the circuit for filming, can't risk the Pani that close to a foreign track event, may bring the Hyperstrada

4. Portimao September 15/16/17th?

5. No, but the bike gets shipped a few weeks later for the NL trip to Laguna

6. Wow…. finally….. that’s a long time without bikey….hope it goes well :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sold out event - anyone selling their space?

8. Who attended the Silverstone Ducati trackday today?

9. I understand a rider had a heart attack riding down the Hanger straight ? Sad day :( Andy

10. There are certainly worse ways to go… RIP.

Not anyone on here was it? Had a couple of mates there…

11. It was a guy in the inters group. He was with Ducati Worcester. I didn’t see the accident but I heard the same as Andy heard … that he had a heart attack down the hangar straight. We got a brief by the police asking for go pro footage and any witnesses, and asked for a social media blackout for a day, but his next of kin had been informed. RIP to the unfortunate fella.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Shit that’s terrible news. Hopefully no one else was involved

13. No thankfully. Not according to the guy who was behind him.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Not a nice day for anyone... RIP
    No one else was involved

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  15. Has anyone heard from Ducati or Silverstone with reference to cancelling the afternoon?
    Has anyone had a link to the photographs? Are we getting a (part) refund for only getting a half day on track?

16. I doubt you’ll be seeing anything back given it was beyond the control of the organisers.

17. As it was announced over the tannoy that the event would be cancelled they did say they would be in touch by email…
    Although given how crap their systems and communication are …‍♂️

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Yes that’s what I thought, pretty poor show to not make contact 3 weeks after the event, personally I would have sent out a heart felt email that evening saying they would be in contact soon.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information