Ducati hang outs in the thames valley area ?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by pcn1, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Are there any regular meet ups for Ducati's in my area (Im based in Maidenhead)

I think the DSC meet near by, but Im not a "club" sort of person. Dont know if they'd let me stop by !

Cheers.

P.S. Does anyone know when its going to stop f**king raining this summer :eek:

2. Hi pcn - go to 'Community' near top of page and then tick 'groups' to see what's already up and running plus have you found the 'members map' yet? Don't worry about the whole 'will I be accepted?' bit - just turn up on your Ducati if possible. :smile: If you ever decide to run out to Boxhill then the Surrey group would like to meet you.

3. Pcn - The DOC meet at Cricketers, Warfield, first Saturday.

I attend the London meet, and although I am a member, have never been asked for my card!

I'm frequently out your way (sometimes on the Ducati) and happy to meet up for a ride out.

Chris - when's the next Boxhill meet?

#3 Humbug, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  4. it's this coming Saturday Humbug! - I have an almost identical 900SS to yours but it is SORN'd right now otherwise it would have been good to compare notes.

5. I was out towards Maidenhead last Sunday. I'm based at Northolt Marina, just south of Northolt Village and usually looking to roll out on Saturdays or Sundays. Just post up on here if you fancy a ride out or send a PM.

6. Thanks for the heads up guys !
    I'll do the community page later today.

7. I'm always about if you fancy a blast

Do Not Sell My Personal Information